24 Pokémon prints are getting a redesign! Get your Pokémon designs before they are gone!
Starting Friday, February 23, Pokémon Shirts will be releasing 24 newly redesigned Pokémon Prints from the Kanto region and Johto region including Gengar, Snorlax, Umbreon, and more!
Look forward to checking out the redesigned fabrics on February 23!
Prints to be Redesigned
Here are the current Pokémon Prints that will be redesigned in February 2023!
*Sales of the current Prints will end with the upgrade on February 23, 2023.
Gift with purchase
And to celebrate the Pokémon Prints to be redesigned, we're giving away handkerchiefs made from Pokémon shirts fabric!
- Jan 26th, 2023 18:00 PST - Feb 22nd, 2023 18:00 PST
- Customers who order a Pokémon shirt for men, women, or kids after 18:00 p.m. on Thursday, January 26, 2023, and select one of the following Prints for the main body fabric.
* Polo shirts, polo shirt sports, masks, bandanas, aprons are not eligible.
- Eligible Prints
- Sandshrew, Vulpix, Diglett, Psyduck, Gengar, Kangaskhan, Snorlax, Mewtwo, Crobat, Natu, Espeon, Umbreon, Gligar, Sneasel, Corsola, Houndoom, Kingdra, Donphan, Stantler, Raikou, Entei, Suicune, Lugia, Ho-Oh
- Give Away
- A buttonhole handkerchief of the same print as the print selected for the main body fabric will be given as a free gift.
* Only customers who select from the above Prints for the main body fabric and place an order will be eligible for the gift.
* One gift will be given for each shirt ordered. If you order two shirts, you will receive two gifts.