- Can I add a Pokémon Embroidery on top of a customized patterned fabric chest pocket?2020.05.29up
- If you’ve customized the breast pocket fabric of your Polo Shirt, the only places you can add an embroidery is either the front or the back hem of the shirt.
- Can I add the Poké Ball buttons to the regular Pokémon Shirts?2020.05.29up
- The Poké Ball buttons are only available for the Pokémon Polo Shirts.
- How many orders can one make at a time?
- As many as you wish. You can place orders for your own shirts, for family and friends.
- How long will it take for me to receive the ordered shirts?2019.02.22up
- Shirts will be shipped within 4-6 weeks after you place an order. Please note that it may take longer, as each shirt is made exactly as you order. In some cases, it may take as long as two months to process orders placed when a backlog of orders has occurred.
- I'd like to know more about procedures after ordering, such as cancellation.
- Can I change the size after I place an order?
- Can I order via telephone, FAX, or email?
- We do not accept orders through these means. All orders are made through our online form.
- Can you adjust the size after I receive the shirt?2019.02.22up
- We cannot adjust the sizes of shirts that you have already received.
- How much is the shipping fee for the Mask and Bandana?2021.02.17up
- If you order a shirt, polo shirt, mask or bandana, the shipping fee will be $25. If you order $300 or more, the shipping fee will be free.
- How do I make the payment?
- Do you issue receipts?
- I'd like to know about refunds.
- Can I combine different patterns of fabric?
- Yes! You can pick different patterns to be used in a shirt. You can base your choice on your favorite Pokémon, the color of the fabric, or even the six Pokémon that you use in your game. Be creative!
- Can I change the design after I place an order?
- Order changes can be made within 6 hours after purchase.
- Do you have business shirts?
- We do! When designing a business shirt, try using Pokémon patterns in places like the back of the collar to make a subtle style statement.
- I'd like to know more about the fabrics you use.
- Will you make patterns based on Pokémon from regions other than the Kanto Region, the Johto Region and the hoen Region of the Pokémon games?
- Not currently. Only Kanto, Johto and hoen Region Pokémon are available at this time.
- Do I have to sign up to place an order?
- How do I delete my account?
- How do I change the shipping address?
- How do I change my email address and password?
- What do I do if I forget my password?
- How can I contact you?
- 'Please send your inquires to Original Stitch's customer support (mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org). The Pokémon Customer Support Center will not be able to answer your inquiries regarding Pokémon Shirts.'